New to Recovery?
Getting plugged-in to a whole new way of life can be challenging. A CAS Recovery Coach is someone who has walked this difficult path and can help people seeking long-term recovery gain the skills and the confidence needed to successfully negotiate their own lives. We recommend all of our intervention clients begin work with a CAS Recovery Coach directly out of treatment. We believe that recovery coaching is the missing link between discharging from treatment and getting to that crucial first year of sobriety.
Been around for a while?
CAS Recovery Coaching is an incredible tool to add to the mix. You will engage in a collaborative process with your coach. While the necessary tool of therapy helps you make sense of how your past influences your behavior, a coach helps you discover who you are and where you want your life to go. You are the only one who can WRITE YOUR FUTURE and a CAS Recovery Coach is there to help you achieve the life you want.
What does a CAS Recovery Coach offer?
- A journey of self-discovery
- Help in finding the elusive life/recovery balance
- Healthy living in recovery
- Empowerment to find the life you want and deserve
- Help to remove recovery obstacles
- Resources and support
Who do they serve?
- People in recovery from ANY type of addiction, including Sex Addiction and Eating Disorders
- Friends and family who have been affected by addiction
- People in long-term recovery who have “hit bottom” spiritually, which happens periodically and sometimes precedes a relapse
- People in long-term recovery wanting to do some deeper introspection and self-discovery
Recovery Coaching may be just the thing you are looking for to jump start your recovery or get you re-energized about your journey. Or you may want to give this as a gift to a family member or friend.
All of our Coaches are trained and certified in the CCAR model of Recovery Coaching.
Contact us today!